It all started 8 months ago when I was talking to a friend in London. If I was talking about cars and Fiat cars all the time and few were interested, why not to create a blog and find those sharing the same passion? therefore I’ve been writing since May 1st 2012 trying not only to comment on what happens to Fiat-Chrysler Group but also trying to propose new solutions, new ideas for the future of the alliance. It hasn’t been always easy as writing requires time and dedication, and it is not the only thing I have to do everyday. However, it seems that it has worked:
- Since May 1st 2012, there have been more than 83.500 views, or an average of 341 views per day.
- The best month so far was November with 18.342 views. And the best day was November 28th with 952 views.
- Views coming from Italy count for 35% of the total. Then comes USA with 9%, Germany 5%, UK 4.4%, Poland 3.9%, Brazil 3.2%, France 2.6%, Belgium 2.3%, India 2.3%, and Canada 2%.
- 1 view coming from Brunei, Andorra, Tanzania, Kyrgysztan, Macao, Greenland, Gibraltar, Haiti, Zimbabwe, Honduras, Afghanistan, Congo, Reunion, El Salvador, Saint Vicent and the Granadines, and Suriname.
The most viewed posts were:
- A better Punto for Brazil with 2.159 views
- The VW Up! takes off and hits Fiat 500,1.293 views
- VW Up!, not yet a threat for 500-Panda. Analysis, 1.143 views
- Fiat in trouble. VW Up! hits the market, 1.117 views
- Fiat-Chrysler begins its come back to China, 1.083 views
- Is Marchionne doing wrong?, 1.005 views
- Dodge Journey, a good idea, 974 views
- Fiat-Chrysler Q3 2012 results. Analysis, 922 views
- Fiat-Chrysler 2012 First half results analysis, 838 views
- How next Fiat Punto should be like, 757 views
The most commented ones:
- Fiat Panda leads again in October 2012
- How next Fiat Punto should be like
- How feasible are Alfa Romeo plans?
- Alfa Romeo in Brazil… how?
- Fiat Europe October/12: good and bad
- Quick outlook at Fiat Group results in Europe August 2012
- Fiat-Chrysler Q3 2012 results. Analysis
- Italian car market sinks. Fiat Group down 24%
- European car industry crisis. A possible solution?
- Mondial de l’Automobile Paris 2012, the news from Fiat-Chrysler
In 2013 I will continue to write and improve the blog with more and better information, close opinion and detailed analysis. Thanks to your visits I’m glad to say that creating this blog was a great idea that now works and can become much bigger. Have a great new year full of good things.